Monday, September 28, 2015

Card Club - Sept - Butterfly

We start another session of card club today.  I look forward to seeing my regulars and meeting new participants.

I started with a piece of double sided designer paper cut to 4.00 x 5.25 inches.  I then cut it again at 3.5 inches.  The small piece was turned over and then the pieces were tape together on the back over the join.  The brown grosgrain ribbon was placed over the join across this layer and the ends were taped to the back.  This was then adhered to the card front leaving a small border.  I created the accent with a cotton butterfly die cut onto which I layered a vellum butterfly punched with the Martha Stewart punch.  I placed a tiny copper brad near the head to keep these layers together.  The accent was adhered to the card front with 3D foam tape.
 
I chose a several designer papers and card stock to provide variety to the group.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.