Monday, September 28, 2015

Card Club - Sept - Qtr Sheet Ripped Split

I chose a red card.  I ripped the black and white designer paper in two.  To keep the white edge on the bottom piece I ripped with my right hand towards me.  I then placed the bottom piece with the ripped edge in my right hand and did it again.  I glued the pieces to the top then the bottom edges of the card revealing the card stock in the middle.  The accent was cut with the Stampin Up Blossom Party die in white and black with a quarter ink circle in the centre. This accent was placed on the right hand side.  I placed a greeting made with the SU Modern Label punchie in black and a color printed greeting punched with the Word Window.  This was adhered on the left hand side.

Here's another alternative provided where there was a heart accent inside of flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.