Thursday, September 3, 2015

Gift Card Holder - DSP 12 inches

I'm working on tri-fold Gift Card Holders.  I started with 12 x 5.5 inch piece of double sided card stock.  I scored at 4.25" then flipped it and scored just shy of 3.5".  This allows the front to be just a bit wider than the second panel.  I chose a pretty paper and added a square of teal, a Stampin Up Window Frame diecut in purple and a greeting from Stampin Up Just Thinking set.  I chose a ribbon that pulled another color from the paper and added the ribbon to match.  The ribbon holds the card closed.  I placed a quarter sheet insert on the center panel for the personal message.  I then added a white envelope on the last smaller panel to hold the gift card.  The variations of this card is limitless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.