Monday, September 14, 2015

Mosaic Monday - Happy Feet

















I went to the Calgary Zoo on the long weekend.  While I was there I check out the new exhibit of penguins.  I captured 3 species of penguins: Rock Hopper, Humbolt Penguin and King Penguin.  They have a great exhibit where you can see them swimming under water.  I had recently seen Happy Feet so these characters were familiar. It was great and the kids liked it. 

Submitting to Mosaic Monday hosted by Judith at Lavendar Cottage.


3 comments:

  1. Hello, I love the penguins! Cute images and mosaic! Have a happy new week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lot of fun penguins are. The way they walk just makes me smile. Your mosaic captured them well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed Happy Feet as well and like the three types of penguins you photographed Sylvia. The one on the left looks like quite a character!
    Thanks for linking to Mosaic Monday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.