Thursday, October 1, 2015

Christmas Card Challenge - Oct - Angel Vellum Stamping

I chose Angelica from Stampdendous as my stamp.  It happens to be an angel which I stamped with craft ink on vellum then clear embossed it.  I chose to match the ink color and the card color in this case a deep Hunter Green from Stampin Up.  The greeting is from the SU Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set.  I cut the backer from aqua card stock with the Tim Holtz Arch Frame which highlights the angel nicely.  I attached the vellum to the backer with 3 tiny brads a star one for the top and 2 round ones for each corner.  This layer was then adhered to the card front with double sided tape.  I find this angel just a bit on the big side for an A2 card so it presents some challenges when designing a card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.