Saturday, October 31, 2015

R2G Card Kits - SU - Wonderful Wreath

I used the Stampin Up Wonderful Wreath on this card as the central element.  It's done in Handsome Hunter.  The greeting is from the All Holidays set, done in Cherry Cobbler. These are on a Whisper White layer trimmed to 4.00 x 5.25 inches leaving the small border all the way around. I added a bow made with Cherry Cobbler Scalloped Tulle Ribbon.  I cut the piece to about 3.5 inches then gathered it together in the center and tied it off with a piece of white thread.  The tails were trimmed even. Some times I trimmed the ends of the bow as well to have each side even. It's held in place with a Zot. This is a bow that does not create a lot of thickness so it makes it mail friendly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.