Saturday, November 28, 2015

Miniatures Show - Nov 28 to Dec 16 2015

The CAVA Gallery is holding a special event which is a 2 day kick off to the Miniatures Show.  There will be a fun atmosphere at the gallery on the weekend and with the snow's arrival it's hoped that people will be in a Christmas shopping mood.  This show was designed to provide supporters and the public access to art in a small format.  The pieces must be 10x10 inches or smaller which generally makes them more affordable. 
I have my 8x8" mixed media collages in this show.  Of course, my 2016 Photo Calendars are still for sale as well as my greeting cards.  Drop by during the next few weeks, browse the art and cross off a few names off your Christmas list. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.