Monday, November 9, 2015

Ready2Go Card Kit - SU - Bright & Beautiful


Here's another kit for my class tonight.  This is a Stampin Up kit using Bravo Burgundy and More Mustard and the Bright and Beautiful Stamp Set. I printed the star on vellum in BB and clear embossed it.  I cut a star from MM and the vellum star with the Sizzix Star #2 die and layered them. I chose BB for the first card base onto which I printed Wonderfully Worn background in BB. The stars are held in place with a tiny gold star brad in the center on a BB card.  I slipped a length of MM grosgrain ribbon behind the stars on the bottom third of the card front and taped the ends to the inside.  The greeting is printed on Very Vanilla card stock, punched with the Artisan punch and mounted to the card front over the ribbon with 3D foam tape.












The next card again has a
Bravo Burgundy card base.  I created a designer layer with the Bright and Beautiful stamp set on Very Vanilla.  This layer was trimmed to 4.00 x 3.5 inches and adhered to the card front aligned to the bottom. I ran a length of More Mustard grosgrain ribbon at the top of the stamp layer by putting a slit in the fold of the portrait card and taping the ends to the inside.  I created the large JOY greeting with the stamp set and layered it with MM and adhered to the card front over the ribbon with 3D foam tape.   The other card is based on the same layout but using More Mustard as the card base and NOEL as the greeting.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.