Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Ready2Go Card Kits - Festive Flurry Snowflake

I started with the Stampin Up Festive Flurry Ornament Kit.  I chose 4 of the 6 elements in the kit to make a set of card kits.  I printed a narrow border in the same color on the Soft Sky card front in order to ground the snowflake.  I adhered the largest Crumb Cake snowflake then the super sparkly glitter snowflake then the smallest Soft Sky snowflake which is mounted with 3D foam tape.  I cut the Crumb Cake circles that came with kit in half and it was mounted in the center of the card aligned with the bottom edge.  I printed greetings in Crumb Cake and cut them with the largest of the Bitty Banner Framelits and adhered it over the half circle. The greeting is from the Come to Bethlehem stamp set.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.