Monday, December 28, 2015

Mosaic Monday - Glass

Glass is one of my favorite materials.  Over the last week I have had the following pieces come across my path.  The left is stained glass windows at a church and the smaller one is the colors appearing on the wall inside.  I love my little blue stained glass nativity.  I received a glass Christmas tree onto which small ornaments are placed.  That is very cool.  During a Christmas Eve activity where items are wrapped in newspaper and those in attendance unwrap the treasures, stealing 3 times is allowed.  I stole this glass globe paper weight from my brother.  I managed to keep it till it was mine.  You can see the reflection of the light in Australia. Very happy with the new addition.

Submitting to Mosaic Monday hosted by Judith at Lavender Cottage.  

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful, festive collage!
    Glass is a wonderful material, especially in stained glass windows... :)
    Wishing you and yours a very happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The glass globe is really pretty. I have a few little glass trees on my mantle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some wonderful glass treasures.

    Donna@GardensEyeView
    and @LivingFromHappiness

    ReplyDelete
  4. The glass nativity and tree with ornaments are sweet, good for you to have won the globe.
    Thank you for linking to Mosaic Monday this year, best wishes for 2016 Sylvia.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.