Friday, January 1, 2016

2016 Christmas Card Challenge

Here are the challenges I have set up for my Christmas Cards making in 2016. I have learned that making Christmas cards each month ensures my sanity in December when by the 1st all I have to do is address them and send them off.  In order to achieve this goal I create guidelines for my card challenge each month.

Each month has a Color and Element.  You can choose one or both to help you stretch your creativity. I will keep the following techniques in mind and see which I can included in my designs:  Painting, Die Cutting or Embossing.

I hope you will join me in making cards each month.  If you do, please post a comment with a link to your card so all can enjoy it.

 2016
Color
Element
January
Gold
Star (5 or 6 points)
February
Navy
Snow (bank, flake)
March
Purple
Wiseman
April
Green
Foliage (Wreath, Poinsettia)
May
Red
Sled, sleigh
June
Silver
Large Words
July
Turquoise
Ornament
August
Light Blue
Winter
September
Lavender
Bethlehem
October
Black
Polar Bear
November
Copper
Jesus Nativity
December
Brown
Tree

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Sylvai. I made my first Christmas cards. Used your April theme. Just 11 other months to go. LOL! http://tweedcurtain.blogspot.ca/2016/10/starting-christmas-cards.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Sylvia. I tacked January. (I feel like you are my accountability counsellor. I am determined to do all 12 steps!) Thanks for the prompts. http://tweedcurtain.blogspot.ca/2016/11/gold-star-christmas.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.