Sunday, January 17, 2016

Birthday Card Order - Set 2

The focal element on this card is the designer paper by Karen Foster named My Granda, My Hero Collage Paper.  I chose a layer of light blue behind the paper to which I glued the ripped DSP.  I added this layer to the dark warm blue card base.  I printed the greeting and punched it with the Stampin Up 1 1/4 inch circle punch and then glued it to a 1 3/8 dark blue circle.  The greeting was adhered to the card front with 3D foam tape.




This card is very similar except of orientation in portrait and the layer is grey.


I used leftovers pieces of designer paper from a calendar project last year.  I trimmed the strips of designer paper in patterned and lavendar colors.  I rounded the bottom ends with a circle punch.  I adhered them directly to the the green card front.  I added a length of ribbed ivory ribbon across the bottom half and taped the ends to the inside of the card.  I added a canvas flower held in place with Zots.  I then cut a button from lavender card stock and added thread to the holes.  The button was then added to the center of the flower with a Zot.  I printed a greeting in lavender and trimmed close to the border then adhered it to the card front with 3D foam tape.

This card is similar with the same family of designer paper in warm pinks.  It features a green layer between the DP and the soft green card base.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.