Monday, January 25, 2016

Card Club - Incentive - Thank You Card

Here's my thank you card for the ladies.  I started with the felt owls.  They were stuck to wooden clothes pins.  With the steam on the iron I was able to soften the glue without harming the felt and the owls were easily removed from the pins.  I chose a 12x12 inch sheet of metallic turquoise designer paper by g.c.d. studios - Cosette Collection - Kaleidoscope. This is the back side.  I cut it to 5.5 W x 2.5 T and ripped the top and bottom edges.  The greeting was color printed onto vellum and clear embossed.  It was cut to 1.70" tall.  I placed the adhesive on vellum where it would be hidden by the owl.  The felt owl was adhered to the card front with hot glue.  The metallic paper repeats the color of the wing which works great.  I'm clearing stashes of supplies as I have used these before on this project.   Really like this card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.