Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Christmas Thank You Card

I started my Thank You cards for the gifts I received during the Christmas season.  I generally like to use the gift wrap from the packages in my cards.

This paper was very cute with rows of colorful little houses.  I have to select my pieces carefully as there are places that were folded, had been taped and of course at times the paper was ripped.  I found card stock to really match this gift wrap.  I cut the paper with the Stampin Up Top Note die, then I cut the turquoise in 2 pieces so that I could make sure the full back of the paper was supported after I had offset it.  Then I layered this onto a piece of navy card stock then onto a hot pink card.  I chose a piece of turquoise card stock and stamped it with the Hero Arts gratitude stamp in navy ink.  I ripped it above and below the sentiment and then glued it across the card.  I made several so I well on my way to having the number I need.

I'm getting together with this friend tonight for our annual movie night following the holidays. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.