Sunday, January 31, 2016

January Birthday Cards - Belated

I'm getting caught up on my January birthday cards as they are late!!

The winter photo card is for my brother who's birthday is in early January.  This photo was taken near my Mom & Dad's place.  There was a bright sun and frost on the trees.  I love the shadows.  I cut it down from 4x6 to 4x5.25 inches. I mounted it to a black card.  I added the greeting made up of a blue Stampin Up Modern Label punch and a greeting punched with the Word Window.  I layered these together and adhered them to the card front with double sided tape.



This card is for my sister who celebrated her day this week.  I chose a yellow card.  I adhered a Happy Birthday embossed layer created with the Cuttlebug folder. This was adhered to the card front. I punched a large daisy from the same card stock.  I punched a black one to layer behind.  I punched a 1/2 inch black circle to provide a background for my yellow brad.  I added a bee to the flower.  The bee was a button from which I removed the shank with my cutting pliers.  I held it in place with a Bling Zot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.