Monday, February 22, 2016

Card Club - Feb - Photo Frame

We are meeting for card club today. I teach at 2 locations - Senior Centre in the afternoon and the church in the evening.

This card features one of my photos which has been trimmed to 3.75 inches square. The white card stock frame is cut with the Stitched Square Frame die by Die-Namics. The photo is adhered to the frame then that layer is adhered to the card front.  The greeting was trimmed to the banner edge with scissors then adhered to the card front with 3D foam tape.






I have a variety of photos and card colors in the kits prepared for this class.  With a collection of photos I can make a card with a gal with flowers and I had airplanes and hoodoos for guy cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.