Sunday, February 7, 2016

Shower - Baby Girl Shadow Box Frame

I attended a baby shower for my nephew's daughter today.
I designed the personalized square in the center with all the pertinent details for placing into a black shadow box frame.  The information was color printed on 8.5 x 8.5 inch piece of Stampin Up Whisper White.  I chose Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, and Rose Red as my colors as well as a bit of Basic Grey.  I added a length of Pretty in Pink 1/4″ Stitched Grosgrain in the space I had allowed on the left and adhered the ends to the back.  I punched 3 Sweetheart hearts in Pretty in Pink textured card stock.  I added 3 large buttons and 3 small buttons in the same color held in place with Zots.  The hearts were adhered with 3 D foam tape.  The 8.5 inch printed square was adhered to a piece of pink paper from the Petals & Paisley double sided designer paper set which was trimmed to 10.5 inches square.  This was then adhered to a piece of 12x12 Pretty in Pink card stock. It was mounted inside the shadow box the the back put in place. I added a length of the same ribbon to the back hangers and knotted it to hang the frame on the wall.

The mother requested books instead of cards so I chose the Velveteen Rabbit with a nice pink cover. This is one of my favorite children's book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.