Monday, March 21, 2016

Card Club - March - Peacock Feathers

The card features a nice piece of decorative paper with peacock feathers. I cut a Stampin Up Top Note from this paper then another from gold paper. The gold one was cut in half across then I trimmed the points on the left and right.  These halves are then adhered offset to the top and bottom of the top note.  I repeated the turquoise color when I wrapped a piece of turquoise organza ribbon on the left hand side and taped the ends to the back.  This layer was adhered to the front of an orange card which coordinates with the colors in the paper.  I added a turquoise greeting color printed the punched with the Stampin Up Modern Label punch.  This was adhered to the card front with 3D foam tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.