Monday, March 21, 2016

Card Club - March - Sunburst Birthday
























I started with a royal blue card.  I cut the background red checkered gingham designer paper at 4.00 x 5.5 inches leaving the small border.  I adhered it to the card front. I cut the warm yellow sunburst with the Stampin Up Sunburst thin die and adhered it to the card front and trimmed the rays to the edge of the card.  The greeting is a combination of a scalloped circle in the same color cut with the Spellbinder Nestabilities Large Circle set - No.2 from the centre.  The greeting is color printed the punched with the 1 3/8 inch Stampin Up punch.  These are glued together then the greeting is adhered to the card front with 3D foam tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.