Saturday, March 12, 2016

Greeting Card Gift Sets - Portfolio 2 more sets

This set of card features a cross stencil I created myself. I applied ink with a sponge in a diagonal direction in green. The purple butterfly stamped.  The doll is added to the a handmade paper card.  I added fiber for wings and thread for hair.  I printed trout graphic then colored it with chalk.  The gifts in the last one are my own design.  I printed them on the card stock then water colored them.









This set has one of my lily color prints onto card stock. It was mounted onto green card stock.  The Thinking of You features a small square piece of water color decorative paper.  The purple daisy is hand painted onto purple handmade paper.  The trio of birthday gifts are hand watercolored with a wide brush.









1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.