Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Sympathy - WC & Tree

A simple sympathy card for a dear friend Bev who lost her Dad this week.  It`s such a hard thing to lose a parent even when we ourselves are not so young.

I found this great piece of watercolor paper in my stash.  I decided to use it and created a frame for it.  I felt it needed something else besides the sentiment so I added this great old tree graphic from CKLER.  I changed the color to Wild Wasabi to coordinate with the colors at the bottom of the watercolor piece. I think this works well.

I need to make more of this paper. It`s such fun and a great resource for all kinds of cards.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, this is such a wonderful idea and so artistic! I have a friend who lives in the capital and that is far, therefore, I will not be able to visit her, so you just gave me a great idea, although I am not talented like you to create something as lovely myself.
    Thank you so much for your sweet visit.
    Have a blessed week.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.