Thursday, March 10, 2016

Thinking of You Sunburst

I made this card for a lady who has significant health issues.  Her name came across my desk this morning and I thought I should just send a card to let her knowing I'm thinking about her.

Can you guess I love my Stampin Up Sunburst Thinlit?  It makes bright cheery cards fast and easy.  I had cut the designer paper to 4 inches so I needed a layer that wide to make it work.  I added 4" the green layer onto the warm yellow card then I I adhered my bright sunburst.  I created a sentiment accent with Spellbinder Nestabilities Large Circle Set - 1 scallop circle and 1 smooth circle then the greeting which was color printed and then punched with the 1 3/8 inch circle from Stampin Up.

I hope it finds her well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.