Monday, April 18, 2016

Card Club - April - Eyelet Lace

A great feminine card for this class featuring eyelet lace. I pulled a length of satin 1/8" ribbon through the holes in the lace. Trimmed the ribbon to the length of the lace, saving the small length for later.  I then taped the ends to the inside of the card. I adhered the flower layer to the solid card stock layer. This accent was then adhered to the card front with 6 pieces of 3D foam tape on the left hand side of the card.  I then tied the short piece of ribbon onto the ribbon on the right hand side and trimmed the ends with scissors. 
The second card features a marigold and a golden yellow card with a coordinating satin ribbon into the white lace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.