Monday, May 16, 2016

Card Club - May - Layered Squares

This card features layered squares.  I punched the squares with a Creative Memories 1 1/4 & 1 1/2 inch Double Square Paper Punch, which makes even borders really easy.  The smaller one is cut from the decorative card stock and the larger one from coordinating red paper. The patterned square was adhered onto the larger solid red square leaving an even border.  I created the taupe parchment layer with the square and greeting printed in navy.  This layer is adhered to the kraft card front.  I adhered four squares into the printed square.  I adhered a fifth square place on the diagonal in the center of the 4 squares. This one is adhered with 3D foam tape.  I flagged both ends of a half inch strip of the decorative card stock and adhered it below the greeting.  This makes a cool masculine card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.