Monday, May 16, 2016

Card Club - May - Nautical Father's Day

I trimmed the cards to 3.75 x 5.00 inches.  I chose a blue card which coordinated with one of the colors in the decorative card stock.  I color printed the greetings in navy on white and punched them out with the Stampin Up Decorative Label punch. I then punched another label from navy card stock.  It was cut in half cross wise.  I trimmed the points from the center cut then adhered the navy halves to the back of the greeting offsetting them on the right and left hand sides.  This greeting accent is adhered to the card front with 3D foam tape aligned on the line of chain on the decorative layer.

The alternative is to cut your label lengthwise and offsetting them top and bottom instead.

I could have placed my label horizontally  across the navy stripes and make the orientation landscape wide instead of portrait tall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.