Monday, May 16, 2016

Card Club - May - Prima Flowers

Another card club class today.

This card features 2 Prima handmade paper flowers along with 2 silk flowers in the main element.  The card color matches the largest flower's color.  In this case, pink and the other aqua.  The white card stock layer was cut to 4" x 5.25" and embossed with the Craft Concepts Whisper folder.  I placed the flower embossed border in the bottom 1/3 of the layer. This was then adhered to the card front.  Placing the largest flower onto the top part of the embossed layer I used a push pin to create a hole for the brad in the center of the flower cluster.  Placing the smallest to the largest flowers onto the white brad I then placed the prongs through the hole I just made and spread the prong apart on the inside of the card.  Blue and purple cards are included in the class kits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.