Sunday, May 1, 2016

Friday Hunt 1.18

I took some shots on my walk this morning with Friday Hunt in mind.  The prompts are
Starts with R
Favorite
Texture

This is a Ram on the front of a really nice blue Dodge truck.  I love the silver and blue contrast and the graphic quality of the image.
I'm glad it's pretty clean but I have to admit I didn't check closely before I took the shot.







There were several pigeons on my walk but this one stood still long enough for me to get a good shot of it.  I love the way the eye stands out with it's orange coloring.










I love the way each stone block has texture but also the combination of many of them together in this wall also has texture.  The pine spruce boughs also provide a contrast in texture next the to the wall.


Submitting these to Friday's Hunt hosted by Teresa at Eden Hills.

3 comments:

  1. So I'm not the only one who likes to photograph car an truck details! Pigeons seem to fly away as I approach. The stone has a lovely texture, but the evergreen is a Spruce.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the badge on the Dodge truck and a lovely shots of the Pigeon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the ram. I used to teach at a school whose mascot was the ram. LOL The pigeon is quite pretty. I agree their eyes are amazing. Great image for texture! Thank you so much for joining Friday's Hunt.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.