Monday, May 30, 2016

Thank Yous - Trip

These are the cards I included with my thank you gift to those ladies who helped me out last week. One took me to the airport and the other kept an eye on my place while I was away.  I am giving them tea as gift.
The left card features handmade marbled paper with a leaf cut with a Cuttlebug double die.  It cuts the outline and the solid background.  The pink one is the Stampin Up scallop circle punch in pink pearl paper.  Then layered 1 3/8" white and 1.25" pink circles.  I placed a pearl confetti daisy on top of those with a rhinestone in the centre. The envelopes were cut from 80lb text weight paper with the SU Petal Card die.  The envelope is held closed with a small white circle sticker.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.