Monday, May 23, 2016

Trio of Circles and Banners

I started with an Stampin Up Always Artichoke card base.
I cut a piece of the coordinating blue green card stock and corner rounded the corners. I cut a couple of strips of the decorative card stock.
For the greeting I cut a piece of Tangerine Tango and adhered it to one strip of decorative card stock. Then I stamped the greeting in Always Artichoke on warm white with the Sweet Essentials Stamp set. Finished the ends with the Banner Triple Punch.
Using the Stampin Up circle punches, I punched a 1 1/4" circle from decorative card stock, the 1 3/8" from Tangerine Tango and layered them.  I created a banner with the second strip of decorative card stock. The circles and banner were added to the corner rounded panel then it was added to the card front.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.