Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Wedding Anniversary

I made this card for my Mom & Dad who will celebrate their 62nd wedding anniversary this week. 

I chose a Stampin Up Pool Party card.  I printed the greeting from Teeny Tiny Wishes onto the card front in Lost Lagoon.  I cut the largest of the Spellbinder Heart Circles Nestabilities from a piece of shiny card stock in a similar color as Pool Party.  I pulled a piece of narrow white satin ribbon through the holes around the circle.  I cut a smooth circle with a Spellbinders Smooth Circles Nestabilities which measured 3" in diameter from no shed silver glitter.  This was adhered in the centre of the heart circle.  I punched two SU Sweetheart punchies from the same card stock. These were adhered offset from each other in the centre of the silver circle.  The whole accent was adhered to the card front with 3D foam tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.