Sunday, June 26, 2016

Friday's Hunt 1.26

I'm joining Teresa at Eden Hills with her Friday's Hunt challenge this week.

Prompts are:
- Starts with Z
- Week's Favorite
- Today

Starts with Z:
I start with a photo I took of one of the zebras at the zoo.  He was eyeing me very carefully but he stayed still and I got a good shot.








Week's Favorite: 
This is a shot of the drapes on the windows at the wedding reception.  The color was a really nice blue which made me think of water.  The fabric was shiny which created wonderful highlights.  It will make a great background or texture picture on future projects.















Today:

Here's a shot of the wedding cake at the reception I attended. The bride's favorite color is purple.  I understand the gal who made the cake is just starting out.  The cake was delicious and she did a great job of decorating!

4 comments:

  1. Zebra does it for me! Great cake...yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a very pretty wedding cake, Sylvia. It's been a while since we've been to a wedding. Seems that people our, Mrs. Jim's and mine, age attend a lot more funerals than weddings. I like your zebr.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. The wedding cake looks almost like an artwork !

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a beautiful cake! The drape really would be a nice backdrop. Great capture of the zebra! Thank you so much for joining in Friday's Hunt! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.