Friday, August 19, 2016

Cityscapes Photo Calendar

I've completed my black and white 4x6 photo calendar for 2017.  I was given some feedback last year that street photography and black and white photos would provide more variety to my the calendars I was offering.  Taking that to heart I started looking outside my comfort zone of macro photography.  I thought they would be landscapes and wide open spaces but I chose some cityscapes instead. The calendar includes buildings, bridges, parks, lighting and doorways.  I meant several trips to the downtown core as well as some early morning trips to get good contrast in my shots. I chose to also make it black and white.  It was a stretching experience and I am better for it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.