Thursday, August 4, 2016

Snowflake Christmas Cards

While I was at it the other day I made another set of 6 snowflake cards for the card box.  Used the same designer paper paper by Recollections from Micheals. I trimmed to 4.00 x 5.25" leaving a small border.  

I adhered it to a true blue card which was Bazzil textured card stock.

I printed the greetings in Bashful Blue on vellum and clear embossed them.  This time I ripped the edges. I placed the greeting to work with the snowflakes on the paper.

I placed one tiny white brad on the left hand side to hold down the vellum to the card front.  I placed the other on the left.  I added a small iridescent confetti snowflake and used a white star brad.

Love this sentiment.  Snowflakes are winter's butterfly.

1 comment:

  1. Snowflake winter cards are my favourite to make and I have so many stamps and dies to play with! Your card is pretty and I like it in blue.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.