Sunday, August 21, 2016

Sympathy Card Set

I made this card for a friend who lost her daughter recently.

I chose a light blue card and then cut the sheet of 12x12 designer paper by Scrap Works - Ethan Kate - Intimates Brooch Felt.  It is a nice soft color palette of blue, green and white.  This is the solid side of a pale blue.  I cut the DSP with the Memory Box Reverse Butterfly Collage die then mounted it to the card front ensuring the corners and the spaces between received adhesive.
I stamped the sentiment with the greeting from the Stampin Up Simply Sketched stamp set in Gable Green.










The extra cards were done with the same supplies but using the other side of the paper which features designer flowers.  They are wrapped and tied with a bow for delivery this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.