Saturday, November 19, 2016

Birthday Card - Pick Up Truck

I made a birthday card for a little boy having a birthday this month.  I used the Stampendous - Truck Tidings Cling Stamps & Die Set.  I stamped the truck in black Versafine then clear embossed it.  I used pencil crayons to color it.  Not the best choice as the edges are raised. I diecut the truck with the corresponding die.
I printed the greeting on a white piece of card stock and trimmed to leave a small border.
I printed the letters on another piece of white and trimmed them to squares.  I used pencil crayons to give each box a colored border.
I mounted the letters to be in the back of the pick up truck.  I think this will be a great set going forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.