Saturday, November 5, 2016

Countdown Calendar - Christmas Cheer DSP

I made another Countdown Calendar this evening as I sold a couple this afternoon.

This is a 6x8 black wood frame which is wide enough to just stand on it's own.  I used Stampin Up Christmas Cheer designer paper on this side.  I added snowflakes cut with the Snow Flurry die. The large in Very Vanilla, medium in warm white pearl and small in black to repeat the color in the frame.  I cut 3 more small ones from Very Vanilla. I printed the sentiment in black on a Very Vanilla strip 2" by 6 inches wide. I placed the large snowflake accent near the bottom left hand corner.

This is the back side of the same paper.  I used the banner from the Eventful Year - Embellishment digi set and used the colors Cherry Cobbler, Marina Mist and Always Artichoke.  I printed it on vellum and clear embossed it.  Again, I printed the sentiment on Very Vanilla in black letters on a strip 2 x 6 inches wide.

I used the word celebrate this time which can lend itself to other occasions like countdown to an anniversary party, a wedding, or other special occasion.  This design as well is a little more mature in design.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.