Friday, November 25, 2016

Photo Cards - Owls

At my show last week I had a request for cards with my owl images.  I created cards with my owl photos.

I was not able to trim the images square so the final images turned out to be 3.75 x 4.00 inches.  I adjusted the frame on the white layer and made the frame in a corresponding color.  After checking quite a few options for an element below the photo I ended up using a star border from from Creative Memories.  The card color now shows through.  I mounted the white layer onto a dark brown card front then the photo was adhered in the frame.

Several cards are on their way to the gallery today as well as some replacements for tea and owl calendars which have sold.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.