Thursday, November 10, 2016

R2G Christmas Stack Kit - Set 3&4

I started with the Stampin Up Gentle Peace stamp set.  I stamped the Holy Family onto vellum and embossed it with copper powder.  I trimmed the vellum close the edge of the image with scissors.
I glued the designer paper by Creative Imaginations - Sonnets - Plum Wash to the deep plum card front.

I adhered the vellum layer to the card front with 2 tiny round copper brads in the bottom left and right corners.  I used a copper star brad in the top center.

I designed the greeting with the Stampin Up Artisan Label punch in Perfect Plum and printed. Once punched, I used 3D foam tape to stick the greeting to the card front.



I started with the foil joy wreath on linen card stock.  I cut it with my Spellbinders smooth circle Nestabilities.  I then cut the corresponding scallop circle from light blue card stock.  These were glued together.
I chose a piece of My Mind's Eye - Countdown to Christmas - Plaid cut to leave a small border. I placed a piece of silver sticker paper 1" tall and over 6 inches wide across the center of the plaid designer paper and folded the ends to the back. It was then adhered to a Cherry Cobbler card.
I then adhered the "to the World" greeting over the silver foil paper band.  The large circle Joy greeting was then adhered to the left side of the card with 3D foam tape.

I started with the gold metal star ornament.

I cut gold metallic card stock to 4.00x5.25 inches.  This layer was adhered to the front of the black card.

I designed the starry night Bethlehem layer in black with my own drawing.  It was printed on white card stock trimmed to 3.75x5.00 inches.

I put gold metallic thread through the hole in the ornament. I adhered the metal star to the Bethlehem layer with a Zot then pulled the thread to the back of the white layer and taped down the ends. This layer was then adhered to the gold layer on the card front.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.