Thursday, December 29, 2016

Christmas Thank Yous

I made thank you cards for the gifts I received this Christmas.
I chose snowflake designer paper by Rhonna Farrer - Holly Jolly Snowflakes by Autumn Leaves.  I cut it down to 5.25 by 4.00 inches then ripped a small section away ensuring a clean edge.
I adhered them to the front of a black card.
I added a strip of solid turquoise paper by Cactus Pink - Decades - Atomic Age - Be-bop across the width of the card. 
I color printed some greetings and punched them out with the Stampin Up Decorative Label punch.  It was adhered onto the strip with 3D foam tape.

Submitting to Holly Jolly Challenge #86 - Christmas Card.

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely card . Thanks for joining us at Holly Jolly Christmas challenge.Neva

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely creation. Thanks for joining us at Holly Jolly. Good luck.
    Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, Holly Jolly DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Sylvia thank you for joining us over on
    Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge
    Dianne xx
    HJCC DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.