Sunday, December 11, 2016

Copper Silhouette Nativity

This is the card selected by the client.

I used the Silhouette Nativity which I found the nativity on Image Arcade.   I printed it on vellum and embossed it with copper powder.  I trimmed this layer to 3.75"x5.00 inches.

For the next layer I chose an aqua polka dot layer.  The designer paper is by American Crafts - Gardenia - Breezy Garden.  This creates the feeling of stars in the sky or snow falling. It was cut to leave a small border of the teal card showing.

The vellum is held in place with 3 copper brads - 2 round ones at the bottom and one star one in the middle of the star above the manger.

The insert on the inside was customized with scripture chosen by the client.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.