Friday, December 16, 2016

Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop - Warm Coffee Pot

Another card for the 2016 Coffee Lovers Cardmaker's Winter Blog Hop.

I found this great image of a coffee pot with a hot steaming cup of Java.  I love the colors in this card - burgundy, espresso brown, and caramel.  Once printed, I cut the coffee image with the Sizzix Squares frame-lits.
I then chose an espresso piece of card stock and cut a layer just a small bit larger. 
This burgundy card complemented the image nicely. 
I chose a piece of caramel seam binding and taped a piece just left of center and taped the ends to the inside of the card.  I cut a shorter piece of the ribbon and tied it onto the piece on the card.  I trimmed the ends with scissors. 
I created my greeting with a banner, printed and then fussy cut around the border.  The coffee and the sentiment were adhered to the card front with 3D foam tape. 

Submitting to the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Winter Blog Hop

11 comments:

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.