Monday, February 27, 2017

Card Club - February - DSP Split

This is a classic Designer Paper Split.  I chose paper by Authentique - Remembrance - Remembrance Three which had an ivory background and a rich green and purple mosaic pattern.

I cut the sheet of 12x12 paper into rectangles 5.25 x 4.00 inches.  Then I cut them again at 3.5 inches.  I flipped the larger piece to reveal the stripes.  I then taped these back together on the back. 

I added a length of ivory grosgrain ribbon across the join and taped the ends to the back.

This layer was adhered to the front of a green card leaving a small border.

The greeting was color printed then punched with a large 2 inch oval punch.  It was adhered over the ribbon with 3D foam tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.