- Class Schedule 2017
- Card Club
- Stack Classes
- Digital Products
- Alphabet Photos
- Mixed Media Art
- Photos - Framed
- Unique Cards - Original Decorative Paper
- R2Give Cards
- R2Go Card Kits - Occasions
- R2Go Card Kits - SU Style - Occasions
- R2Go Card Kits - SU Style - Christmas
- R2Go Stack Kits - Christmas & All Occasion
- Sewing Projects
- HowTo Tutorials
Monday, March 13, 2017
Mosaic Monday - Spring Flowers
The Grape Hyacinth is always a favorite of mine. There were several colors of tulips but I chose to highlight the red ones. Next is a great example of a daffodil in Peach Cobbler. The Peace Lily plant had wonderful large blooms on it. The last was a peach tulip with yellow highlights.
It was a good but short visit to the conservatory as there were 2 birthday parties being held at the same time which meant a large number of children being guided around the pyramids.
Joining Maggie host at Normandy Life for Mosaic Monday #31.