Thursday, April 13, 2017

Blue Green Mom's Day

I made this card to help out my sister who needs Mother's Day card for sale next weekend.
I started with the watercolor piece.  I simply wet the paper and use my water brush to drop color onto it. I started with the blue then added the green for the leaves.
Once dry, I trimmed the piece.  I wrapped a turquoise string on the left and tied it with a bow.
I added a clear embossed black greeting on vellum across the top and taped the ends to the back.
I chose a piece of turquoise card stock and press embossed it with a Provocraft with leaves in opposite corners. I just embossed the right hand side.  I adhered this layer to the front of a green card. 

1 comment:

  1. Stopping by to wish you a Happy Easter and here you are a Holiday ahead of me! Beautiful Mothers Day card...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.