- Class Schedule 2017
- Card Club
- Stack Classes
- Digital Products
- Alphabet Photos
- Mixed Media Art
- Photos - Framed
- Unique Cards - Original Decorative Paper
- R2Give Cards
- R2Go Card Kits - Occasions
- R2Go Card Kits - SU Style - Occasions
- R2Go Card Kits - SU Style - Christmas
- R2Go Stack Kits - Christmas & All Occasion
- Sewing Projects
- HowTo Tutorials
Sunday, May 14, 2017
Mother's Day Card
I watercolored a flower then mounted it to a turquoise layer. I added a black frame with a Sharpie marker. Then mounted it to a true blue card.
I placed the vellum clear embossed greeting across the front. Made holes with a push pin for the tiny black brads. I trimmed the greeting to the edge of the card with scissors.
I am spending the day with my Mom.
Wishing all mothers a wonderful day.