Monday, May 15, 2017

R2Go Christmas Kit - Peace On Earth

I chose a pea green card of textured card stock.

I selected a 12x12 designer paper by Imaginisce - Cottage Christmas - Winter Woodlands.  The piece is cut 3.5 inches tall x 4 inches wide. 

The greeting strip is printed in brown on celery card stock.  I printed 7 onto a quarter sheet of card stock which makes it .75" T x 4.25" W.

I chose a warm blue card stock for the die cut.  I cut the large greeting word with the Sizzix Originals Die Peace Phrase #2.

The DSP is adhered to the bottom half of the card. The strip is adhered to the top of the designer paper piece.  I placed 3 pieces of narrow 3D foam tape to the back of the die cut.  It was then adhered above the greeting strip.
 

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.