- Class Schedule 2017
- Card Club
- Stack Classes
- Digital Products
- Alphabet Photos
- Mixed Media Art
- Photos - Framed
- Unique Cards - Original Decorative Paper
- R2Give Cards
- R2Go Card Kits - Occasions
- R2Go Card Kits - SU Style - Occasions
- R2Go Card Kits - SU Style - Christmas
- R2Go Stack Kits - Christmas & All Occasion
- Sewing Projects
- HowTo Tutorials
Tuesday, May 16, 2017
R2Go Christmas Kit - Star of Wonder Copper
I paired it with a warm brown card.
I printed the greeting in Really Rust on vellum and clear embossed it. I ripped the top and bottom edges. I added a strip of card stock under the words to provide the contrast. The vellum and strip are held in place with 2 tiny copper brads.
I die cut a copper star with the Sizzix Star & Starburts die and I adhered it over the vellum greeting strip.