Tuesday, May 16, 2017

R2Go Christmas Kit - Teal Bethlehem Vellum

I printed the Bethlehem graphic with a teal - turquoise gradient fill onto a quarter sheet of vellum then covered it with clear embossing powder and heated it.
I cut the gold onto white starry night background card stock to 4.00 x 5.25 inches.  It is adhered to the front of a warm medium teal colored card.
The vellum was trimmed to the same size as the starry night background.  I ripped the top left hand corner from the vellum to reveal the gold stars. I added a bit of double sided tape behind the buildings and adhered it to the star layer.  Open the card and use a push pin to create a hole in the center of the yellow star.  Insert the prongs of the gold star brad through and press the prongs apart on the inside of the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.