Wednesday, June 21, 2017

2018 Nature Calendar

















My 2018 Nature photo calendar filled with animals, insects, birds, and other examples of nature in the world.   I have been able to get a few good bird photos, a bison photo and some cute creatures as well.  I have taken quite a few trips to the national park, many trips to the wetlands and kept a keen eye out for movement in my world.  Some of these just turn their backs on me every time I try to photograph them.  Others are curious but wary.  I have had a great good time working on this calendar.  I hope many find it a great gift idea.

Check out my Calendar page for details.

1 comment:

  1. These are lovely too. Nature is such fun to photograph, isn't it? Your birds are particularly beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.