Sunday, October 1, 2017

Christmas Card Challenge - Oct - Banner Turquoise

My blog`s Christmas Card challenge for October is Banner and Turquoise.  I`m sorry this is late.

I chose a warm turquoise card and found some Christmas designer paper from Best Creation Inc. It features a warm snowflake background with purple glittered snowflakes.  It was cut to leave a small border.

I created a banner with the Stampin Up Banner Triple punch.  The blue banner is cut to 2 inches wide then the white is 1.5 inches wide.  I stamped the greeting with a stamp from Stampin Up - Four the Holidays stamp set.  I used the Baja Breeze stamp pad.  The two banners were layered and then trimmed to 5 inches long.  I adhered it to the card front. 

I adhered a 1 inch circle punchie in deep purple to the left of the greeting.  I then added a white metal dove brad by making a hole with a push pin for the prongs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.